JEE Mains 2021: All You Need To Now According To The NTA Brochure
The NTA has finally released a detailed information brochure regarding the upcoming JEE Mains, and here is all you need to know about the important entrance test for admission in IITs, NITs which is scheduled to be held from February 23 to 26, 2021.
First things first, the application forms will be available at the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in from 16th December 2020 to 16 January 2021. As the education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal had announced, the engineering entrance will be held in multiple shifts from next year — February, March, April and May, the recent notification by NTA consists of details of all 4 sessions.
It is always advisable to get an engineering degree, for which you have to give your JEE’s for great opportunities in India. So your target is set, and all that you need to do next is find the best possible way to reach it. Since this journey to your final target can be quite cumbersome, it is always wise to choose IIT JEE coaching in Pune that can equip you with some of the best JEE problem-solving tips. Tutoratti is one such coaching institute that provides the best learning tools for your JEE syllabus and ensures that students are provided the best educators to ace their JEE Advanced, as well. You can find our JEE Coaching Online, or at one of our centers in Maharashtra at Pune (Sinhagad Road, Kondhwa, Aundh, Camp, and Kothrud), Pimpri Chinchwad, Raigad-Panvel, and Navi Mumbai-Kharghar.
Coming to the exams that are to be held in February, the JEE Mains will now be held in a new pattern. The candidates will get a choice to attempt 75 questions out of 90 – or 25 out of 30 questions in each section of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Dates To Remember
According to the information brochure released by the NTA, these are the dates that you need to keep in mind if you are appearing for your JEE Mains in February, this coming year.
Online submission of Application Form: 16th December 2020 to 16th January 2021
Correction Window: 19th January 2021 to 21st January 2021
Last date to submit application fee: 17th January 2021
Downloading of Admit Cards: Second week of February, 2021
Date of Examination: (Session 1): 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
(Session 2): 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
(Session 3): 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
(Session 4): 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
Modes of Examination
As per usual, the mode of examinations will be as follows:
a) Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
b) Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen & paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
c) Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II) and Planning Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Medium of Examination
Medium of the Question Papers: Drawing form the National Education Policy (NEP), the JEE (Main) 2021 will now be conducted for the first time in Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu for the first time, in addition to Hindi, Gujarati and English.
There is no age limit for the candidates applying for JEE Mains 2021. Students who have passed the class 12 / equivalent examination in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021 can appear in JEE (Mains) 2021 examination.
Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the examination venue:
- Admit card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
Other Pointer To Remember
- JEE Main will be held in 4 shifts in February, March, April and May, keeping in mind the student’s interest.
- The exam will be held from February 23 to 26, March 15 to 18, April 27 to 30 and May 24 to 28, 2021.
- The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts, Morning shift- 9 am to 12 pm and Afternoon shift- 3 pm to 6 pm.
- New exam pattern will be introduced from JEE Mains 2021.
- No negative marking in the 15 alternative questions.
- The paper will have an option to attempt 75 questions out of 90, 25 questions each in the section of chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- No change in the syllabus has been mentioned by the NTA.
- The exam will be held in 13 languages from next year. These include Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Odia and Malayalam and English.
- The result of JEE Main February session will be announced in March.
- Fees for the February session can be paid online till January 17 at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The list of documents needed to apply includes: copy of a passport-sized photograph with date and signature, scanned copy of signature to upload, date of birth as mentioned on class 10 certificate, class 10 and class 12 mark sheets, reservation certificate, if applicable. Also, all documents supporting the education qualification certificates.
So, start your journey towards success with the right inputs and teachings surrounding your JEE mains syllabus. For more information about our online coaching, visit the Tutoratti website, or call us on +91-8484818247.